Pokerama-rama! Now with more beer!

Beer, brewing and poker, with possibly some inane drivel on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

Well hello there. Fancy meeting you here! While you're here, I'd like to show you a few pictures I just took. You know how I'm all talented and shit with phonography, right? Well, you're about to find out.


I call this one "Minneapolis Is Bright". Yes, I capitalized all the first letters for a reason. Gawd, you don't understand my art at all. I honestly think you might be mentally handicapped, that's how much you don't understand me. Ok, moving right along.









This is my homage to Bill Cosby. I call it "Ghost Chad". I was going to call it "Funny Black Guy on a Building Top", but I reserve that for when I finally get a fanpic of Steve Harvey. Weird, I just learned that if you click the picture, it comes up full size. It really has been a long time since I've used blogger, huh?

Compression can bite me.

1 Comments:

At 10:16 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Love the photos man, looks like they were taken from a rooftop? Your new place? I love our skyline. Cool how the WF Tower reflects off of the IDS Building.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home