Pokerama-rama! Now with more beer!

Beer, brewing and poker, with possibly some inane drivel on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Here are a few things I'd rather not talk about with you(yes, you!):

Palin jokes(Michael exluded)
Taxes
Bills
Religion
Babies/aliens
Tony Kornheiser, Shannon Sharpe, Terry Bradshaw
Air travel
This a-hole
Poker tournament coverage(TOO FUCKING MANY TO FOLLOW)
The term "Nanny State"
Thug life
Thieves
The Death Penalty
Gas prices
The weather
People trying to lowball a $50 Craiglist sale by $10. If you can't afford the extra $10...nevermind.
ICP
How much [insert random company here] sucks.
[insert random sports team here] inevitable collapse or unavoidable curse.

Here are a few topics I will readily engage in with you:
Beer
The "I'm a shark" meme
This article (I'm all of them!)
The brilliance of the Hot Pocket
My secret desire to beat the crap out of someone trying to mug me. With a brick.(not much to this other than what I just wrote, though)
Chicken recipes
Beer
Soccer

That is all.

2 Comments:

At 12:44 PM, Blogger My final out said...

I know you work in SLP but did you grow up there as well? I was born and raised in SLP and I see we have most of the same interests in common, most definitly the drinking and soccer part. Just wondering.

-Grouse

 
At 12:59 PM, Blogger Irritable Male Syndrome said...

Nope. I was born in Minneapolis, lived in SLP(in an apartment building behind the old Ember's on 394/Pennsylvania) until I was 3 years old, when my family moved out to Buffalo.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home