Pokerama-rama! Now with more beer!

Beer, brewing and poker, with possibly some inane drivel on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Friday, June 13, 2008

It's Friday and my work day is over in exactly one hour and 35 minutes. Jealous much? I don't have any plans for the rest of the day except for watching both Euro 2008 games, but other than that, I'm open to suggestions. I do know that pants are completely optional the second after I leave work, however.

I played a little poker two nights ago with the minute amount of leftover money in my Full Tilt account, money that was well earned when someone paid me because my blog is just that awesome. I figured hey, what the hell, might as well run my bankroll up to $10k again, ho hum. That money lasted all of three hands before I got it all in behind and the asshole's hand held up. Can you believe that shit?

Rigged. Oh well, poker is homosexual anyways.

2 Comments:

At 8:59 AM, Blogger BadBlood said...

My Friday plans appear to be shot to hell so I have NOTHING to do.

I'll leave work at lunch, start driving, and we'll meet in the middle?

 
At 12:17 PM, Blogger jremotigue said...

I'll be at the bar in not too long...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home