Pokerama-rama! Now with more beer!

Beer, brewing and poker, with possibly some inane drivel on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Sunday, March 11, 2007

Hi. Remember me?I just have one question on this M...

Hi.

Remember me?

I just have one question on this Morning O' the Lord; why do people act so damn indignant when their high pocket pair gets cracked? And why are so many poker players moronic enough to jam their entire stack in with just one pair(in a cash game)?

Yes, that's two questions. Shut up.

I need to head out to get coffee, but I'll leave you with this little piece of data from the last two days.

Yeah, I run good.

Powered by Bleezer

2 Comments:

At 1:28 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I predict a Canterbury trip in our future...

... if you can cash out :)

 
At 5:09 PM, Blogger Nova said...

That's HOT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home