Pokerama-rama! Now with more beer!

Beer, brewing and poker, with possibly some inane drivel on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Phew. I just finished cleaning out my bloglines folder, paring down the numbers, and boy are my arms tired. I now have a manageable number of 85, and that's even after I realized that I didn't have Jason, Daddy, or BloodyP in there anywhere and added them.

For shame, me. For shame.

Since it is the new year, and I've been seriously lacking in my writing, I figured I'd go ahead and make one, huge goal for myself; write more. I'm not calling it a resolution, because resolutions are stupid and so are the people that make them. Shut up, you are!

We'll call it a "goal". Yeah, that's perfect.

The main problem with writing is my sheer laziness. Also, I've had or have at least 5 sites spread out across 3 platforms, and that's painfully inefficient. I've got a LiveJournal. Shut up, I started it at the very ripe age of 26, back when I didn't know any better. I've used the blog feature on MySpace, too, but only because it's gotten me laid on more than one occasion.

Fine, once, but don't tell my girlfriend that. She thinks I've been around, and I'd like to keep it that way. Wait, what? Nevermind.

I also have three Blogger blogs, one being a joint effort that you're never going to find out about, so don't even ask. I'd like to get away from Blogger eventually, but I don't know shit about WordPress or Moveable Type. Template changes confuse and frighten me. So for now I'm not going to be doing too much in the way of moving around, unlike some people I know. Ahem.

My solution to this problem is to cut out some blogs of my own. Most of the time when I write an entry, I just copy and paste it, say, from LJ to MySpace, so they end up being repeats anyhow. That's stupid. I've never moved off those two sites because I've had people that consistently read there, and I wanted them to be able to read what I wrote with minimal hassle. At least I'd like to believe that people still read. Oh my god, nobody is reading, is they!

Annnnyhow, that just led to more hassle for me, though, and since I'm the selfish type, that's going to change. Sucks to be those guys.

So, from today, January 4th 2007, (until I bore of doing so), I'm going to stop posting on LJ and Myspace, and point(I may redirect them, too, but I haven't decided that yet) everybody that reads there to the following sites:

Pokeramarama (obviously, since you're reading it from, well, here)
Irritable Male Syndrome

The latter is, as very few of you know, a site that I've had for almost two years, but rarely used due to the other outlets. The title has nothing to do with me being irritable, or even male for that matter. It does, however, have a much better ring to it than "prissybitch@blogspot.com"

So, add them both to your bloglines(or whatever RSS feed reader you choose) and enjoy. If you don't use Bloglines, what, are you fucking stupid?

Happy new year, folks! I always enjoy alienating new people right off the bat.

1 Comments:

At 9:31 PM, Blogger Heavy Critters said...

For SHAME!!!!!!!!

How're the Twin Towns???

 

Post a Comment

<< Home