Pokerama-rama! Now with more beer!

Beer, brewing and poker, with possibly some inane drivel on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Obligatory plugs:

Bobby Bracelet comes through with another round of items For Peyton
Go take a look, please.

Autographed Mike Matusow Jersey XL Poker Pro WSOP

Autographed Oval Poker Table 30+ WSOP Pro's Signed!

Autographed Greg "Fossilman" Raymer Fossil Poker TShirt

Bobby Bracelet, Donkey Puncher, AlCantHang HUGE Package
(Anyone want to go 1/8thsies to get them to Minneapolis?)

The Real Old Testament DVD Paul Hannum Poker WPT

*********************************

Buddy of the Bloggers, Jason Kirk will be convering the $5K WSOP event from Caeser's Indiana this week in his normal spot in Bluff Magazine. This time through, however, his feed will be picked up by the big shots over at Harrah's official WSOP site. Keep checking back over the next few days and give some hits to the guy that will owe me a giant fucking beer.

Thanks!

*******************************

I've been playing most of my exciting brand of poker the last month over at Full Tilt now that many other sites have shown our american asses the door. Seriously, I give myself chills when I play. Suppose I should close the window, huh? Not much to report on that front, other than I still haven't played more than one tournament in the past 5 months. Tournaments are gay.

But I just found out today that I've been retroactively approved(from the beginning of Oct.) for receiving rakeback from Full Tilt, via Rake The Rake. It won't be a lot of money each month, but possibly enough to buy myself a case of beer with what is technically my own money in the first place. Score!

3 Comments:

At 9:01 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'll slide some cashola to get those degenerates up here.

And I sent an query to the Rake place. Never received rakeback before but isn't it only for new accounts?

 
At 9:12 AM, Blogger Irritable Male Syndrome said...

Drizz-

Nope, they just opened up the rakeback offer to existing accounts. =]

 
At 5:20 AM, Blogger Annie said...

Hi, Dave :) Nice to see you here!


Hello, Chad

Actually I'm writing to you personally.

Unfortunatelly, I wasn't able to reach you by email, so I have to contact you here.

I'm Annie, www.launchpoker.com marketing manager.

We are very interested in advertising on your site. Please, mail me back at web@launchpoker.com so we could discuss the conditions.

Thank you.
Annie.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home