Pokerama-rama! Now with more beer!

Beer, brewing and poker, with possibly some inane drivel on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Anybody remember this from back in March, where I was "raisined" by the girl bartender with a hot-ass? Of course, everybody does.

Anyhow, I'm sitting on *Myspace last night, really quickly checking to see if any hotties had left me their number.

They didn't.

But I checked my 'sent' box to see if any of the people I'd sent messages to yesterday had read what I wrote.

They hadn't.

I'd sent one to my friend, Michelle, The Bartender, asking if she found a place in uptown yet, and one to my friend Susan seeing how her move this weekend went.

The Girlfriend, who was over at the time, comes up behind me and sees the girl in the weird pink outfit and says "You know Michelle [last name I don't remember]?"

"Yeah. How do you know Michelle?" I says.

"She used to live with my friend Janelle. Michelle is a big ol' lesbian." she says.

Do you hear that sound? That whistling sound? It's the same sound you hear in every Roadrunner cartoon ever made. It's the sound of my Wile Coyote dream running off a cliff and plummeting to the bottom of the canyon.

So, there you have it; the girl that raisined me is a lesbian. And The Girl knows lesbians; she said her sister eats at the Y frequently. And I didn't even know they had a snack bar!

I still contend that she's bi,(that's just me holding on to something that never existed, probably), and I wasn't about to tell The Girl why I thought that. I don't know what's worse, though; the fact that I thought I had a shot with her in the first place, or that I'll probably still think the same thing the next time she rubs my arm and pours me a pint.

Right now it's too close to call.

*Shut up. Just shut up.

5 Comments:

At 1:16 PM, Blogger Joe Speaker said...

ah, the time-honored connundrum. Do you tell the story that is dying to be told even if you incriminate yourself?

Good choice. And why haven'tyou added me as a friend?!?!

 
At 6:24 PM, Blogger ragecg said...

I think the kids now say "Oh SNAP!"

You can do one of 2 things here.

1. You hang out at the 90's..... A LOT.

or

2. Chalk her up to "that one chick you know" that in a pinch might be able to be "the entertainment" with one of her friends for some guys' batchlor party.

.....and me being 35, I need to learn how to spell better.

Sorry to hear the bad news man:(

BTW..
...she didn't fire-off a warning shot to you in the beginning, and call herself a MILF did she?

 
At 9:53 PM, Blogger jremotigue said...

Yeah, she's bi. Definitely bi. Feel better?

And ditto to what Speaker said. Or are you just keeping your friends list to girls who like girls? Actually, that's not a bad way to do it...

 
At 10:04 AM, Blogger Shelly said...

dude myspace rules. no shame! and ditto speaker. to think you haven't friended us all... sheesh! bloggers have an excuse: "i only signed up for myspace cuz my friend glyphic works there!"

 
At 10:33 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I think I have a myspace page and will hate myself if I find out that I do.

On that note, add me as a friend kthxbye!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home