Pokerama-rama! Now with more beer!

Beer, brewing and poker, with possibly some inane drivel on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Thursday, September 29, 2005

Poker Championship

I have registered to play in the
Online Poker Blogger Championship!

This event is powered by PokerStars.

Registration code: 9016295



I don't know what kind of site this "PokerStars" is, but this sounds cool. Two world champions? Why have I never heard of it? Oh well, might as well. And you can bet I'll busting all you pansies on the way to my Xbox 360.

2 Comments:

At 8:12 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was chatting with a friend of mine who said he was going to take first place and win the trip. My response?
"Well I am going to finish 10-20thish so that I can win one of those X-Boxes, screw the Bahamas!"

 
At 11:52 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

After I get an iPod, I'm pushing all-in with any two.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home