Pokerama-rama! Now with more beer!

Beer, brewing and poker, with possibly some inane drivel on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Friday, July 01, 2005

Riverush Poker Tournaments

For all the Minneapolitans(and outlying suburbanites) in my readership, here's a link to a new set of bar freerolls in Minneapolis proper. I'm going to check out the July 5th tourney at the Lone Tree in downtown to see how they're run. Sure, they'll be full of people that have no clue how to play poker(that's dumb), but for me, they'll be an experiment in trying out different playing styles with no harm to my present bankroll(that's not so dumb).

If they turn out to be poorly run, at least I can still hope that the waitresses are cute.

2 Comments:

At 1:31 PM, Blogger Easycure said...

Let us know about the structures you find...and the play.

What kind of prizes can you win?

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Pick my handi-capable ass up so I can join you for one of these!!

I kid.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home