I downloaded Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith- The Soundtrack just a little bit ago, and for some reason, I feel that I should be trying to run away from something. Or that someone is sneaking up behind me. Anyhow...
What's with all this hubub about Las Vegas? Geez, it's like people are keyed up to go or something. Nobody can shut up about it. What gives?
Great, now the soundtrack is making me feel that I've triumphed, over what, I'm not quite sure.
Vegas, Vegas, Vegas. Man, this week is just going to fly by.
I remember prior to the WPBT Christmas Classic, Maudie posted a quiz to see if other bloggers could correctly guess certain things about her. I went through all of her questions in my head but never answered them online, and when she posted her answers, I had all of them right! Sure, nobody knew that but me, but it counts for something, right? To me, it does.
Uh oh, danger looming!
I've met 3 fellow bloggers over the course of the last year in a half: Al, Chris and Drizz. I've also posted pictures of myself. Granted, not more than one or two, but I think that some people outside of those three that I've met have some idea what I look like. But, I don't think that most of you out there have any idea who I really am, or much about me for that matter.
Lucky for you, I've decided to do a quiz of sorts. Oh happy day.
1.What's my favorite beer?
I admit, the only reason this question is here is because when we're in Vegas and someone says "Let me buy you a drink!" they will already know what kind of beer to get me. Ha.
2. Total number of combined piercings and tattoos, both visible and non.
The answer should prove that I am, indeed, dead money and that as Felicia says, I probably suck at poker. I have no problem admitting that.
3. Quick-How many fingers am I holding up?
4. List the following bands/artists from 1-5; 1 being my favorite and 5 is not liking at all
5. List the illegal drugs I've ingested/inhaled/injected in my entire lifetime. Use the back of the sheet if necessary.
6. What sports did I play in high school?
7. What description best fits me while drunk?
8. Which alcoholic beverage has the ability to make go batshit crazy?
Ok, that's all I've got for now. I have my yearly review in 3 minutes, and I'm expecting to be reprimanded for playing poker using company computers. Pfffft, do they actually expect me to work at work?