Pokerama-rama! Now with more beer!

Beer, brewing and poker, with possibly some inane drivel on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Thursday, May 12, 2005

Contest over.

On a board of 5-J-9, even after I'd made a pot sized bet, the villian pushed with pocket 8's. Why? He probably thought I was bluffing. But, what about the other two people left to act behind him, Chad? Good point. Apparently he thought we were all bluffing.

Mourn was the closest when he guessed the right outcome, just the wrong hole cards. Yes, the ass hit runner-runner 8's to beat my jacks full with his quads. Ouch.

Mourn, I don't know if you're going to Vegas in June, but if you are, I owe you a drink of your choice. Well, a cheaper drink of your choice, because isn't anything will Redbull $75 a glass?

2 Comments:

At 2:19 PM, Blogger Mourn said...

There is nothing I would like more than to go to Vegas and play in the WPBT. Nothing more, except watch my daughter's first dance recital which is on the same day.

It's actually at the point where it's hard for me to read the other blogs because everyone is to psyched and I wanted to be there desperately.

I appreciate the offer and when we do this again, I'll see to it the you have the opportunity to buy me a glass of Scotch. Thanks for the offer.

 
At 3:35 PM, Blogger StudioGlyphic said...

Well, I feel like an idiot. I posted an answer on the last post after you wrote this.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home