Pokerama-rama! Now with more beer!

Beer, brewing and poker, with possibly some inane drivel on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Monday, May 23, 2005

1. What blogger would you most like to have a drink with?
It seems that everybody and their mother wants to have a drink with Al. I can't say that I blame them. Even my mom wants to have a drink with Al. But, I've been there, done that to my liver, and in light of that, I choose Bobby Bracelet as the person I'd most like to have a drink with. No gay connotations intended, just saying.

2. What blogger, besides Al, would you most like to have a drink with?
Let me reiterate: I'm not gay! See above.

3. What blogger would you most like to talk poker with?
I don't feel that I'm really qualified to "talk poker" with many of the people attending the WPBT, but if I had to choose just one, I think it would have to be Poker Nerd. Actually, he'd be doing all the talking and I'd be nodding like I understood. Either the Nerd, or Felicia. I get the feeling that the talk with her, though, would consist largely of the her versing me on the highly unknown book "You Suck at the Theory of Poker". There's only one chapter in the book, and it's comprised of two words "You" and "Suck".

4. What blogger would you most like to talk to about the written word?
I've jammed Pauly's inbox so full of questions...wait, I take that back because it sounds a little on the homosexual side. Wow, judging by these answers, you'd think I was King Homophobe. That's not it at all, and not to change the subject, but I choose Joe Speaker as the person I'd most like to talk to about the written word. I just like the way the guy writes. And he can give me fashion tips.

5. What single Vegas-trip event has you the most excited?
Just a single event? Seriously? Wow, that's a tough one, said Adrian Curry in response to every question ever asked her. How am I supposed to whittle down all of the impending raucousness into just one event that I'm most looking forward to? Fine, fine, I'll try.

Depending on how Friday goes, I'd like to believe that at least a few of the bloggers in the WSOP event #2 will go deep into the night, and the possiblity of cheering them on while they're at a feature table would be killer. In fact, I might go so far as to say that it might just be mondo. I have no idea what that means, but I heard a surfer say it on Bluetorch a few years back, and I've been meaning to use it ever since.

Oh lucky day.

6. Will Otis fall down? (This, by the way, is the oldest time honored quiz question)
Are we allowed to push him?

7. Who would be able to out arm wrestle Bad Blood?
Oh no, you're not tricking me this time. Everyone will say "He's not that strong", and I'll believe them, because that's what a drunk like me does, and the next thing I know, I wake up in the University Medical Center with one arm less than I remember having. Thanks, but no thanks.

The only one that's going to be able to out-arm wrassled Bad Blood, is Bad Blood. I'd pay to see it.

8. Which blogger most resembles Patrick Swazee?
I have no idea, but his name better be Dalton.

9. Which blogger is the tallest?
I've met Drizz, and he's a big fucker. Not to be confused with a pig fucker, which is so not the same.

Yeah, my money is on Drizz.

10. Which blogger would middle America find the most shocking?
Are you saying that people in Nicaragua are easily shocked? How ethnocentric of you. No, I have idea what that word means. I read it in a National Geographic a few years back, and it hasn't left my brain since. The same thing happened with "defenestration". There's just not enough opportunities in the real world to use either.

11. How many Taco Bell tacos can you eat?
I'm on a diet, so it's not a question of how many I can eat, the real question is "How many can I purge?"

My answer: "a fuckload".

12. How many can I eat?
The only reason I believe you asked this question is because you take each and every answer as a personal dare, and you're hell-bent on beating everyone's guess. By a lot. I'm not contributing to your fucked-up-ed-ness, so I'm going to say "1". Please, just let it be only one!

5 Comments:

At 12:15 PM, Blogger Felicia :) said...

That's a good one. Unbeknownst to many bloggers, I also go the opposite way and frequently state the bloggers who have "it" as well. Or potential winning players, at any rate.

I've never seen you play, but I have a feeling that you suck (LOL).

 
At 12:48 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I prefer goats to pigs.

 
At 3:04 PM, Blogger The Bracelet said...

Something tells me that I don't have "it" as Felicia would describe it.

(Unless she's talking about huge junk, but I digress...)

I enjoy the words fantabulous, amalgamation, and unbeevable.

See you in a few days. We'll share some mimosas and talk about fashion.

Oh shit. That sounded really gay..

 
At 5:07 PM, Blogger Joe Speaker said...

Thanks a lot, Chad. The feeling is mutual.

I see Bob's trying to horn in on my fashion turf. Will we have to have a Zoolander-style pose off?

 
At 9:38 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bob, you are unbeevable.


G-Rob

 

Post a Comment

<< Home