Pokerama-rama! Now with more beer!

Beer, brewing and poker, with possibly some inane drivel on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

1 day:18 hours: 25 minutes

I'm excited.

Or maybe that's just gas, I don't know. Whatever it is, it makes my stomach feel funny.

To do list

Cashout:
Last night at midnight was my self-imposed cutoff point in cashing out so that I'd have enough time to get the money from Doyle's, to Neteller, and than ultimately on to my bank account. This morning the dough was in my Neteller account, and I immediately transferred it out. It should land perfectly into my bank account on Thursday at the latest. While I wasn't able to build the bankroll as high as I would've liked, I did sell my 2 year old laptop to my brother yesterday, so that nice little chunk of ching will supplement the meager roll nicely. I probably won't even spend that much this weekend. I'm a thrifty boozehound.

Laundry: Tonight.
I'm a dude. I don't need to bring 15 different "outfits" with me on vacation. All I need is clean underwear, and that can even be debateable depending on how close to the ocean I'm staying. The last time I was in Vegas 3 years ago, I don't recall an ocean nearby, so it looks like I, luckily for all of you, will be packing underwear. What do I need outside of that? A few shirts, one pair of shorts and a pair of pants. I can probably fit all of that into my carry on, no problem-o.

Work: Today and tomorrow
What was I thinking? If I were a smart man, which I don't claim to be, I would've taken this whole damn week off, instead of just Thursday and Friday. Granted, it's only a two day work week, but there's not a whole lot of workin' goin' on here. I have no motivation outside of checking bloglines.com constantly to make sure my notifier is indeed in proper working order. Yes, it's working. Today is going painfully slow, and tomorrow will only get worse.

Skim Small Stakes Hold 'Em again:

Shit, I've spent the last hour with this window open while I've hippity hopped from Vegas site to Vegas site, and I want to be there. NOW. This hangover isn't helping anything, either.

Please disregard this update. If you've gotten this far, I apologize for wasting 5 minutes of your life that you'll never get back. Would it help if I let you bust me out of the WPBT event?




3 Comments:

At 7:34 AM, Blogger BadBlood said...

Work: Ditto. See you in 36.

 
At 9:47 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

I'm secretly wishing my parent would have left early so I had an excuse to take today off too.

I think jamming needles in my fingernails would be less torture.

 
At 11:21 AM, Blogger Joanada said...

No ocean, but Hoover Dam is right there...problem solved.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home