Pokerama-rama! Now with more beer!

Beer, brewing and poker, with possibly some inane drivel on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Monday, April 04, 2005

Friday night I was at Doyle's, and things were running, well, odd. I dropped a whole stack when someone with pocket 6's flopped a set to beat my Ladies. I should've known better, but just couldn't lay them down.

A few hands later, I flopped a full house--kings full of tens--and my opponent just couldn't get away from his powerful pocket 5's. That hand brought me back to even for the night.

Then, a few minutes later, I was the proud father of a bouncing baby Royal Flush! Please forgive Doyle's Room's rudimentary graphic hand history. They're new at this. Which is why the pot looks nearer $15 million than the actual pot size of about $35.

In the course of 10 hands, I went from even, to down $100, to even again, and then back up $50. That's unusual for tight-assed, lil ol' me.

1 Comments:

At 10:36 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Are those hand histories Pokertracker compatable?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home