Pokerama-rama! Now with more beer!

Beer, brewing and poker, with possibly some inane drivel on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

Wednesday, August 18, 2004

I'm convinced that Mike Sexton is actually just someone in the back room pushing a button that runs a soundboard containing about 10 phrases. I'm sure it's not that easy to repeatedly come up with new material less than once a week, but come on. There's got to be a different way of saying that a player is in trouble other than "...he's headed for whitewater". Gah, it's so frustrating!

The only thing worse than Captain Unoriginal is Norman Chad. He makes me want to slowly twist a drill bit into my brain in hopes I hit a spot that makes me lose consciousness. He tries so hard to be funny but he's...he's just not funny. He's about as funny as Eric Stoltz in Mask.

To take out my frustration, I'm going to the bar so I can't talk to women. Can't wait for the blogger invitational!

1 Comments:

At 11:40 PM, Blogger PokerProf said...

Sexton, "fireworks go off in my head" everytime I see him "with the real hand", and he catches someone "with their hand in the cookie jar".

Sorry, couldn't help myself, cool blog btw :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home